Friday, May 20, 2005

My First Post.

Hello, everyone. I am an 18 year old Met fan from the Bronx, New York City. I am in love with the sport that is baseball and the New York Mets. My favorite player of all time is Mike Piazza and will then be either Jose Reyes or David Wright. For years, I have agonized and smiled over the failures and successes of the New York Mets. From near misses in 98, excitement in 99, and near-perfection in 2000, I have had much to say since I started watching baseball as a little kid in the early 90's. There have been many controversies, scandals, accomplisments and mistakes associated with the Mets during the past decade. Seeing as how I always had a voice regarding these issues, I have taken it upon myself to write in this Mets blog. It seems like I have been expressing my thoughts with fellow Met fans, arch-rival Brave and Yankee fans, and casual baseball fans for as far back as I can remember. Well, as time would have it, I often find it hard to remember the opinions and events that were present at a certain point in time. That is why I chose to put my ideas down on paper, or on cyberspace rather. This blog will allow me to share my thoughts and knowledge about MLB and the New York Mets. With that said, read away, and Let's Go Mets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home